Inc. 500 The Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America
- No. 204 Integrity Communications
- Cleveland, OH
- Year 2007 Industry Telecommunications Founded 2002 Growth 1,050.9% 2003 Revenue $556,7002006 Revenue $6.4 million Employees 50
- Ranked No. 14 in the Top Companies in Telecommunications
- What it does: Sells AT&T’s local, long-distance, and DSL service to small and medium-size businesses, primarily in Midwest states, via telemarketing.
- Why it’s growing: Founded as a door-to-door sales organization, the company turned its business model inside out in 2003, when AT&T needed a partner for “third-party verification,” a process of double-checking that a new customer wants to switch from one service provider to another. Integrity scooped up that business, and “that’s where the growth came from,” says CEO Mike Naughton
Inc. 5,000 The Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America
- No. 867 Integrity Communications Cleveland, OH
- Year 2008 Industry Telecommunications Founded 2002 Growth 414.4% 2004 Revenue $1.1 million2007 Revenue $5.7 million Employees 50 Website
- What it does: Integrity Communications is a business-to-business provider of primarily AT&T voice and data services to small- and mid-sized businesses.
- Why it’s growing: In the past two years Integrity has expanded outside the Midwest into the southwestern states.
- What’s noteworthy: The firm started in 2002 in the CEO’s basement and, a year later and with 20 employees, went door to door to stir up new business.
- Ranked No. 22 in the Top 100 Telecommunications Companies
Between 2002 – 2009 Integrity has been awarded various awards for the exceptional sales and service from AT&T, below are a few that they have earned.
Overall Sales Performance
o In 2005 Integrity Communications was the largest NMR (new monthly revenue) producer that AT&T has ever had in the history of the alliance channel program. Integrity Communications has been named the #1 Solution Provider in 2005, 2006, 2007, & 2008.
Hall of Fame Winner
o This award is given out to each company that has made the president club trip for 3 consecutive years in a row
Summit Award Winner
o This award is given out to each company that has had a sales manager in the top 5 overall revenue producing category.
Champion Solution Provider
o This award is given out to Solution Providers that have proven expertise in providing solutions for a customer, with consistently high levels of performance.
Presidents Club Winner
o This award is given out to the top overall sales producing companies that are apart of AT&T’s Alliance Channel program.